Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November 1, 2017
Today is my first Bunco party at my home!  We bought my parent's home a year and a half ago.  Our previous home we LOVED, but it was small and really didn't lend itself to any type of party for a number of people.  My parents home is located on a golf course and it has two living areas and four bedrooms.  We use two of the bedrooms as "man cave" space.  One with the pool table and NASCAR collection and the other has my husbands tv and recliner.  It also holds all of his music stuff.  Guitars, keyboards, speakers, etc.
So I think I need to get busy instead of typing here and clean in preparation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Adoption - I am a War Babe, part 25

I am not sure what to continue to write as my blog was meant to be about how I found my birth families.  Now that I have officially found th...